We are proud to introduce our newest Hurricane Louver - the HZ850 Wind Driven Rain Resistant Louver!
This Miami-Dade Approved model features vertical wind driven rain blades to prevent rain infiltration and horizontal exterior blades that provide a traditional louver appearance.
Here are the details:
- Miami-Dade Approved for Dry Applications
- AMCA Listed for AMCA 540 Impact (Level E) and AMCA 550 Wind Driven Rain test compliance
- AMCA 540 Level E qualifies for applications in Essential Facilities which include hospitals, fire, rescue and police stations and emergency response facilities.
- Complies with IBC and Florida Building Code requirements for hurricane region ventilation opening protection
- AMCA 500-L certified for Air, Water and Wind Driven Rain Performance
Click here for more information on this new product
Comments are closed for this post, but if you have spotted an error or have additional info that you think should be in this post, feel free to contact us.