Ruskin® introduces the AIRFLOW-IQ, which combines the features of the Ruskin TDP05K air flow and temperature measuring probes with the Ruskin CD50 control damper and the Ruskin VAFB24-BAC RAMS Air Measurement BACnet actuator. The unit is factory-assembled and calibrated to provide effective setpoint airflow control from 0 to 5,000 FPM (0 to 25 m/s) using analog or BACnet interface. The ultra low-leak, class 1A-rated CD50 damper meets leakage requirements of the International Energy Conservation Code.
Features of the AIRFLOW-IQ include:
• Thermal dispersion flow and temperature sensors
• Factory-calibrated controller in nonvolatile EPROM
• BACnet standard TDP05K and IP or MS/TP from actuator controller
• Factory-mounted 24-volt modulating actuator(s)
• Low-leak CD50 aluminum damper
• Factory-mounted and wired
• Single point 24-volt power connection
• Temperature and altitude compensated
The AIRFLOW-IQ helps satisfy the requirements for minimum outside air as required by ASHRAE 62.1, 90.1 and 189.1, California Title 24, International Mechanical Code (IMC) and International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).
Additionally, the AIRFLOW-IQ can be customized to fit a variety of applications, with options including:
• Custom density probe/sensor array
• NEMA 4 control enclosure
• Opposed damper blade action
• Insulated blade damper
• Silicone damper blade seals
• Stainless steel linkage
• Stainless steel jackshaft
• 120-volt primary and 24-volt secondary transformer shipped loose
To learn more about the Ruskin AIRFLOW-IQ, visit www.ruskin.com/model/airflow-iq
Comments are closed for this post, but if you have spotted an error or have additional info that you think should be in this post, feel free to contact us.