Ruskin 1 ½ hour rated combination fire/smoke, smoke and fire dampers are available with factory supplied and installed security bars in a common sleeve. The life safety damper maintains the UL classification.
Ruskin eliminates all the ordering and field coordination of security bars and life safety dampers. One company, one source, one delivery!!!!
Standard Security Bar Options:
- Bars and frame are cold rolled steel (CRS).
- Rockwell Hardness B80/90, AISI 1018, Cold Drawn, ASTM-A-108 Certified
- Vertical bars are1/2" diameter round, 6" on center.
- Optional 3/4" & 1" diameter, 4" – 6" on center
- Horizontal bars are 2" x 1/4" flat bar – 12" on center
- Grille frame – 10 gage x 2" galvanized steel
The vertical bars pass through the horizontal bar(s). Bars are welded to the frame and at each intersection of the horizontal bar.
Consult Ruskin if options are desired other than the standard options listed above.
Consult our security bars spec sheet online for submittal and data information. In addition for information concerning pricing and availability consult your local representative or contact Ruskin directly.
Comments are closed for this post, but if you have spotted an error or have additional info that you think should be in this post, feel free to contact us.