The ZPD25 is powered from a 9-Volt DC, hand-held remote control. It is perfect choice for the hard-to-reach or inaccessible dampers found in most buildings. It is simple to install using low voltage power transfer lines and is "green-friendly" since it requires no continuous power source.
Ruskin's ZPD25 includes:
- Remote Controlled Balancing Damper
- Universal RJ11 Power Transfer Line
- Quick-Connect wall mount or diffuser mount connectors require no special tooling.
- Flush mounted wall plates available in single or multiple connector arrangements.
- The Zone Pulse Damper eliminates the need for cable in the “cable-drive” systems!
To learn more about Ruskin’s complete line of zone control and other air and sound control products or to locate a Ruskin representative nearest you, visit our website at www.ruskin.com or call us at 816-761-7476.
Comments are closed for this post, but if you have spotted an error or have additional info that you think should be in this post, feel free to contact us.