The Z2000 System Controller is the heart of the Ruskin Zone Comfort System. With up to 20 zones per HVAC unit and no field programming required, it is perfect for light commercial applications. This economic solution manages both heating and air conditioning.
Its own space thermostat and motorized damper control each zone.
Ruskin Z2000 System Features:
- Logic Board Protected in NEMA1 Anodized Enclosure
- Fully Modulating Damper and Diffuser Actuators
- Auto Heat/Cool Changeover
- Single Stage, Multi-Stage or Heat Pump Applications
- No Field Service Tool or Laptop Programming Required
- Auxiliary Heat and Cool Options for Each Zone
- Night Setback Options
- LED Indicator Status Lights
- Fused Inputs and Outputs
- 4-Year Control Panel Warranty
Ruskin Zone Control Dampers complement the Z2000 System.
They are available in both “primary” and “tracer” control. In their primary configuration, each damper ships with a 24v actuator, zone logic board, duct changeover sensor and wall thermostat. When configured as a tracer, the zone damper includes the 24v actuator only. Each primary can ship with three (3) tracers.
In addition, Ruskin Zone Control Dampers are offered in a stand-alone configuration for individualized comfort control.
For Bypass Applications, RUSKIN offers both Electronic and Barometric dampers.
- ZEBD25 Round Electronic Bypass Damper is used to bypass supply air back into the return air plenum when supply side system pressures reach a field selectable setpoint. The damper comes with 24v actuator, logic board, static pressure control with static pressure probe and tubing. The Z2000 is required to control the bypass sequence and is tied into the logic board for precise control of the bypass air.
- ZBBD25 Round Barometric Bypass Damper is an economical alternative to the Electronic Bypass Damper. The unit utilizes counterweights attached to an output shaft for bypass operation.
Z2000 Zone Accessories Include:
To learn more about Ruskin’s complete line of zone control and other air and sound control products or to locate a Ruskin representative nearest you, visit our website at www.ruskin.com or call us at 816-761-7476.